Search Blog for Surname

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ANNA MARGARET BRUBACHER

Here is a pretty little baby identified on the backside as ANNA MARGARET BRUBACHER at age 7 1/2 months.

I confess I do not remember where this photo was found. It is simply one of many in my collection which were not properly documented - a situation which should be remedied now that I am getting organized with this blog.  A stamp on the photo identifies the photo studio as "Baldwin", but no location is given.

After I found the above image of Anna, and went to file it in my records, I discovered that I had already placed another photo of Anna Brubacher with her family. But sadly, had not kept a record of who she was sent home to. Rats! Here is the other image that went home:

This photo of Anna has gone home!

If anyone in the Brubacher family is reading this blog, please email me or comment below. I've got Anna with me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment