Search Blog for Surname

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Welcome to OLD PHOTOS FOUND

Occasionally I find old family photos in Antique Shops and Flea Markets. It is sad to see "these people" just sitting in a dusty old box when they should be in the loving care of their families.

Many of these photos contain critical genealogical information that is valuable to existing family members. But mostly, the value is of a sentimental nature - to someone - I know not whom.

Therefor, this blog has been created to help reunite family members who have been separated by time.

Shortly, I will get my large collection of found photos scanned and uploaded to this blog.  Feel free to use the SEARCH box above to look for Surnames that you may be researching.

If you find a relative of yours, please email me!  My goal is to get these people back home where they belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment